If you're stuck in a browser frame - click here to view this same page in Quantonics!
- MoQ Quantonic
Notation Juxtaposed to Dirac's SOM Notation
- by Doug Renselle
- < | > is Dirac's bra-ket notation. The vertical bar
conveys the SOM Subject-Object schism between the left or 'bra'
(< |) part and the right or 'ket' (| >) part of the Dirac
quantum wave function.
- < Cc | is the bra, complex conjugate division of a Dirac
- | Ca > is the ket, actual conjugate division of a Dirac
- Using Dirac notation MoQ quantons look like this:
- < DQ | SQ > which depicts a SOM schismatic either/or
twixt DQ and SQ
- < Nonspace | Space > ditto (Irving Stein's concepts
- < Nonactuality | Actuality > ditto (Reality as a schism
of non- and -actuality.)
- < VES | PES > ditto (Vacuum Energy non-Space
dichotomy with Physical Energy Space.)
is Quantonic Quality-Interrelationship notation. Our green Q conveys ubiquitous, interpenetrating
DQ, and our red represents
interrelationships between attractors of any MoQ quanton. There
is no dyadic SOM schism! The Quality-Interrelationship symbolizes
omnimensional nexuses among nonactual reality and actual reality.
Left and right lose semantic content here since any quanton could
commingle any dimensional (vector: left, right, up, down, front,
back, etc.) combination of quanton complements. However, when
we can, we habitually place nonactual stuff like DQ, VES, and
complex conjugates, etc. on our left and actual stuff like SQ,
PES, and reals, etc. on our right.
- Using Quantonic notation MoQ quantons look like this:
- < DQSQ > which depicts a Quantonic reality
quanton of DQ commingling and cowithin SQ.
- < NonspaceSpace > depicts a Quantonic reality quanton
of Nonspace commingling and cowithin Space.
- < NonactualityActuality > depicts a Quantonic reality quanton
of Nonactuality commingling and cowithin Actuality.
- < VESPES > depicts a Quantonic reality quanton
of VES commingling and cowithin PES.
To contact Quantonics write to or call:
Suite 18 #368 1950 East Greyhound Pass
Carmel, INdiana 46033-7730
©Quantonics, Inc., 1998-2010
Rev. 26Nov2008 PDR Created 12Feb1999 PDR
(21Dec2001 rev - Add top of page frame-breaker.)
(26Nov2008 rev - Replace some fonts with gifs. Reformat.)