1. MoQ is modeling reality.
2. Removed as redundant.
3. MoQites Value adherence
4. MoQ reality IS Quality.
5. Quality is intrinsically
6. Quality is intrinsically
7. Remove as SOM legacy.
8. MoQ is interrelating two
classes of Value: DQ and SQ.
9. MoQ is interrelating DQ
and SQ as unlatched and latched complements.
10. DQ and SQ are co-unified.
11. DQ is in SQ and SQ is in DQ. (explicit co-unification)
12. DQ is 'real.'
13. SQ is 'real.'
14. DQ is MoQ's first good.
15. SQ is MoQ's second good.
16. MoQ claims unknown is 'real.'
17. DQ represents MoQ's unknown.
18. SQ represents MoQ's known. (Note: MoQ known is distinct
from SOM known.)
19. DQ represents nonactuality (unknown reality 'now').
20. SQ represents SOM's known actuality (discovered reality).
a. SQ represents SOM's subjective
reality (not 'real' in SOM)
b. SQ represents SOM's objective
21. SQ represents SOM's unknown actuality (undiscovered reality).
22. SQ cannot define DQ.
23. SQ cannot describe DQ.
24. SQ can describe DQ experiences.
25. Direct experience of DQ may not be known intellectually.
26. Direct experience outcomes of DQ may be known intellectually.