- Arches Art
- This Graphic Derives from Chapter 10 of Nick Herbert's
- The art depicted here connects Robert M. Pirsig's
Metaphysics of Quality,
- a new philosophy for Millennium
III, to Quantum Science.
- The art shows how Boolean logic is the logic of SOM's
- The art also shows how Quantum logic is one of many
logics of MoQ's Dynamic Quality surface,
- what we call paradox, irony, and dilemma from classical
science's SOMThink perspective.
- As Herbert explains, some of the QNDRs are referred
to as "Isles of truth" which
- Homo sapiens can see only from a SOM-biased Boolean
perspective in SOM's One Truth.
- These isles of truth often appear paradoxical from
- perspective, because Quantum logic is non-distributive.
- The art shows Quantum logic's many isles of truth
in combination with
- SOM's one Boolean truth
the aggregate we call MoQ's "Many Truths."
- Another interesting connection here is that Pirsig
in Lila shows signs pointing
- to an unknown place he calls "paradise."
In Quantonics, we refer to the plural
- of paradox as 'paradice.' Thus we may view the isles
of truth as 'paradice.'
- Perhaps Pirsig's signs were pointing to paradice
- Artwork and MoQ Enhancements
to Herbert's Work
- by Doug Renselle
©Quantonics, Inc., 1998-2007
Rev.2Mar99 PDR Created 11Apr98