If you're stuck in a browser frame - click here to view this same page in Quantonics!
(Since our artwork above was originally completed,
we have adopted our hinted
- Arches Art
- A great strength of this graphic is its simplicity.
- This Graphic shows a simple loop labeled 'better'
where Pirsig's Quality
- creates and discreates Static Quality. Our vertical
line represents n-spatial surfaces of Dynamic Quality.
- All of us experience DQ directly, and we can describe
it, as labeled above Surprise,
- but we cannot define what it is or how it happens.
- As yet, Pirsig's New Philosophy is unclear on topics
of complementarity and superluminality.
- A significant weakness in this model is its directions
- Our introduction of Bergson's quanton mitigates this
weakness significantly, however.
- You may imagine them co-within our graphic's entirety.
That is, view dotted
blue flux as ubiquitous.
- As shown, they imply an arrow of time which is not
- (In Quantonics,
we consider time as yet lacking satisfactory definition.
After we wrote this statement first in early 1998, we reviewed
- The Concept
of Object as the Foundation of Physics.
- During that review effort (October, 1998) we experienced
an epiphany, A DQ Moment.
disclosed to us our intuition of classical physics' mass,
length, time, and even gravity as
derivatives of Pirsig's DQ or its equivalent quantum flux. So
- we define for our own purposes: m, l, t, and
g = f(flux),
quantum heuristic of heterogeneous reality and its comcomitant
Our new view aligns well Dirac's many times wave function and
a more classical
On 22Dec2000 we added a Bergsonian
I-Cubed Quanton as MoQ Reality's Face of Change.
Our purpose is to integrate our Quantonic semiotics with our depiction
of a Pirsigean MoQ Reality Loop,
and simultaneously pick up Bergson's I-Cubed meme as depicted
in our new Quantonic semiotics.
- Anthropocentrically, emergence is always a
flow into our known reality. But non-anthropocentrically,
- there is no reason why our circular arrow may not
rotate any other directions.
- We can draw loop action with emergence always on
a known (right) side and our arrows
- rotating in any directions. (We assume omnimensionality
which exceeds our 2D artistic limitations. 14Sep2000)
- Another significant weakness (there are many) with
this graphic is MoQ's inherent
- concept of interpenetration, commingling, co-within-it-ness,
etc. This graphic does not
- depict this concept well. One must imagine DQ reaching
into and (e)merging with its
- spawn, SQ. One must imagine SQ being continuously
permeated by DQ.
- John Cramer's graphic shows both dotted and solid
quantons commingling in a
- space twixt two vertical lines: Cramer's
- There is an equivalent, dual loop that looks very
similar for Quantum Science called a
- Mechanics of Quanta or MoQ
II Reality loop.
- Artwork and MoQ Interpretations
- by Doug Renselle
To contact Quantonics write to or call:
Suite 18 #368 1950 East Greyhound Pass
Carmel, INdiana 46033-7730
©Quantonics, Inc., 1998-2011 Rev. 13Feb2009
PDR Created 12Apr1998 PDR
(14Sep2000 rev - Correct typos. Eliminate
thelogos. Add red comments above.)
(24Nov2000 rev - Date.)
(22Dec2000 rev - Add Bergsonian I-Cubed Quanton as MoQ I Reality's
Face of Change.)
(13Mar2001 rev - Correct typos.)
(15Dec2001 rev - Add top of page frame-breaker.)
(12Nov2002 rev - Add 'paratemporal' link.)
(23Feb2004 rev - Correct some legacy typos. Reset legacy red text.
Add red text currencies. Correct graphic for some QELR fonts.)
(13Feb2009 rev - Make page current.)